- Type: Spot Welders
- Trademark: xinchang
- Origin: Ningbo China
- Current: Alternating Current
- Specification: export standard
Method named for welders
Row welder series: DNW1/DNW2-P-L
DNW1: Pneumatic AC row welder with only upper cylinder
DNW2: Pneumatic AC row welder with Upper cylinder and lower cylinder
P: Rated capacity
L: Throat depth (Length of arm)
Feature and advantages:
-speed is very very fast, efficiency is very high.
-adjustment is very easy
-controller can store 15 welding schedules, to suit different specification workpieces.
-efficient weld, can weld multiple weld points with only one time.
-2 foot switches control 2 different welding schedules, to control 2 PCS spec. Workpiece.
- Universal application
- Upper arm of machine is insulated, no short circuit.
- Machine body of thick steel sheet, not easy to deformation, good rigidity.
- Microcomputer control, accuracy and steady
- Water cooling transformer: Use silicon sheets of 15000 gauss permeability to pile up. There is cooling water in inside, using full copper alloy core not aluminum, reducing impedance, improving the utilization of power, 20% duty cycle to ensure the requirement of long time welding, big output power. The useful lifetime is longer, noise is smaller, structure is more compact and reasonable.
-Fast solenoid valve, making welding speed faster, thereby the productivity is higher, therefore decreasing cost.
- Cylinder adopt high accurate, anti-friction hard material, which is duralumin, without rust, lower friction, lower noise and loading is faster, thereby reducing the weld spatter.
-Our machining equipment is more advance, fine workmanship, so welding machine's precision is higher.
- Higher efficiency.
- Lower loose weld rate, less welding dregs.
-It is easy to operate machine. Performance of machine is more steady, can be used 24 hours, lifetime 15 years.
|Max short circuit current||KA||15||18||24||27||30||24||27||30|
|Two arms distance||MM||220||220||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Cooling water flux||L/min||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Width of electrode||MM||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|